Thursday, March 1, 2018

Anything Goes!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!  I am really excited to share our New Surprise Party Guest with all of you!  It's Kim Lackenbach from Kims' Cards and Crafts. She will be with us for the months of March and April.
Here is a little bit about her! 

   

Hi Friends, I'm thrilled to be a Surprise Party Guest for Seize the Birthday! I have been card making for 10 years. I love using color and pretty paper products. I also love challenges and would not be able to make a card without one, there's too many choices!  The majority of the cards I make are Birthday cards so Seize the Birthday Challenge is one of my favorites. When not creating cards, I like movies, dining out, traveling, and playing with my Grandson. 

Welcome Kim!  We are happy to have you!

Now, it's time for our Challenge!  It just so happens to be...
"Anything Goes"

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
Surprise Party Guest
Kim

The Design Team



Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, March 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!