Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 2 Seize the Birthday 19: Eschscholzia californica (California poppy, golden poppy, California sunlight, cup of gold)


Hello, it's Amy T!

I'm back with another take on the Seize the Birthday sketch!


Just a reminder that our Super Sponsor is



See that poppy?  It's FREE on the A Day for Daisies site!


It's actually part of a cluster of poppies that I printed fairly large and cut apart from the main image.


I had the coordinating sequins in my stash, I like how it ties in the yellow.

Why don't you play along with us?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!