Sunday, May 26, 2013

This Week's Sketch Challenge {Sharing my 2nd Card}


Hi all! Lesley here! 

We are having so much fun this week, using Bugaboo Stamps to create birthday cards!! I went with some bright, bold colours for my 2nd card using this week's sketch! You have until May 28th at Noon (EST) to join us!!


Here is the sketch!



I decided to flip the sketch on its side and used a flagged sentiment in the top left hand corner. We hope you will join us! There is a wonderful prize from Bugaboo Stamps up for grabs!! 


To JOIN OUR CURRENT CHALLENGE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!